Customer Service is Important to Us
Customer service is an integral part of what we do. Since we have been in business for over 80 years, the fact is that we know how important it is to establish solid relationships with our customers.
We can do this by providing the best possible service and dispatch personnel, who are also on call 24 hours a day seven days a week monitoring your loads, coordinating them, and communicating with you and our drivers to ensure efficient delivery of your load.
Werner Service & Trucking is moving forward with technology. As can be seen, Electronic management systems will soon be a requirement of the transportation industry.
Therefore, we are staying ahead of the game! We continue to make improvements that will positively impact our business and that of our customers. In fact, here at Werner’s we are are working on a fleet management system to improve in these areas.
Here are a few of the ways that we have improved:
- Accurate delivery and pickup times for our customers.
- Keeping our rates competitive.
- Answering the question, “where is my load”?
- Idle times and fuel usage.
- We manage time behind the wheel.
- Managing safe driving and encouraging safe driving habits.
- Compliance is a big issue these days and our fleet management system can help all members of the Werner Team in this area.
- HOS and safe messaging of customer loads.
- State miles, stop and start times, location information
Optimizing Our Resources
- Monitoring performances.
- Fuel consumption.
- Diagnostic codes.
- We maintain thresholds for speeding and unnecessary miles.
Werner’s is always looking for ways to improve. If you have any suggestions, please Contact Us!