GPS convenience and ELD’s has me thinking. I have heard both positives and negatives from both sides, and I get it, I do. However, let me share a few GPS conveniences for business vehicles.
- Improved fleet efficiency. All businesses should be trying to improve their fleet efficiency. By doing so, they will be helping their company to stay profitable by cutting down the cost by not allowing your employees to be wasting time on the road. GPS convenience will also help keep your fuel cost as low as you can. Companies can also give more efficient routes to their drivers, which can avoid traffic congestion.
- Here are Potential savings with fleet tracking. The constant fleet monitoring provides detailed information. With information about the vehicle locations and your information on the driver behavior, the company owner will be able to see the situation.
- Unauthorized usage of your trucks will become impossible for your drivers as the GPS tracker sends alerts if it detects any unauthorized use.
- Insurance companies provide discounts on vehicles equipped with GPS.
- By using GPS, you will be able to find the shortest route possible, which will save you both time and fuel.
- GPS can also aid you in finding lost deliveries as well.
More on GPS Benefits
- Increase route efficiency. By increasing route efficiency companies save money on wear and tear of vehicles as well as fuel. Increase route efficiency can improve driver efficiency. It can even allow them time and money for other deliveries.
- No more log books.GPS tracking devices keep accurate records, therefore eliminating log books.
- Reduced employee fraud. Company owners will now be in the position to track vehicles 24/7 and detect suspicious activity.
- Reduce insurance premiums. The GPS tracker can locate any stolen vehicles, which provides a higher chance of recovery. GPS tracking for a business vehicle offers a piece of mind overall.
- Faster dispatch of jobs. Route efficiency is the key to more efficient dispatching. The device will allow you to save time and increase profitability.
- The increase of invoice accuracy and billable time. Accuracy increases when companies can monitor the runtime more effectively.
- Improved vehicle maintenance.GPS tracking impacts maintenance management. Leveraging the automated process of the actual monitoring service that your fleeing is performing. Using the GPS alerts, the user can make sure that the vehicle undergoes maintenance on time. Scheduled maintenance ensures for planned downtime and better productivity.
- Quickly stop theft by using GPS tracking.
- If a vehicle is involved in a theft, the owner and user of the GPS will have the chance at real-time monitoring to locate it and to quickly stop the theft process.
The GPS tracking solution, with all its features, can provide numerous solutions to almost all industries across the United States. It is up to you whether you will give your company a chance for improvement or not.